Gason T Series Seeder Bar
T10000 & T12000
GASON T Series
The T10000 and T12000 were developed to provide a modern and reliable planter for the Australian broadacre farmer, while complying with new national legislation for over-dimension agricultural vehicles.
Both models fold to under 6.5m transport width. The clean, simplistic design featuring a single row of 500/50-22.5 high ﬂotation wheels and a rigid pull makes for a strong and manoeuvrable machine.
Frames are ﬁtted with Gason’s proven ScariTILL or HydraTILL tine assemblies providing breakout from 300lb to 680lb.
The T Series is ideally coupled with a Gason Air Seeder to provide a complete planting package – compatible with 3m controlled traffic farming practices, and our range of parallelogram/frame mounted press-wheels.
T Series planters are the ideal size for most farming applications. Our expert engineers have developed a robust and durable machine, designed for our unique Australian conditions while retaining classic Gason aesthetics. Compliment your T Series planter with a Gason Blue Series or Platinum Series air seeder for the complete broadacre tillage package.
- Compliant transport dimensions
- 400/540lb spring tines or hydraulic tines
- High flotation wheels mounted in-frame on 3m wheel centres
- Effective working width of 12m & 10m
- Coupled perfectly with Gason range of Air Seeders
- ScariTILL spring tine assembly – can be fitted with frame mounted presswheel
- HydraTILL hydraulic tine assembly – can be fitted with parallelogram presswheel
- Tine spacing options – 200mm (8′), 250mm (10′), 300mm (12′)
- Rear Tow Hitch
- Seeder Mount (for Black Series air seeder)
- Ground Engaging Tools
- Presswheel Mud Scrapers
- 2PL Hitch Leveller
- Hydraulic Hitch Leveller
- Throttle Check Valve (for HydraTILL)
- Depth Sensor Kit (for STD monitor)
- Second Accumulator Kit