All New MF 7S Series Tractor
145 HP – 210 HP
MF 7S. The Perfect Match for Your Farm
Ready to Work
The new straightforward and dependable Massey Ferguson® 7S Series provides ultimate efficiency and reduced operating costs. The MF 7S Series incorporates the technology you want, setting new standards in ease of operation and reliability.
MF 7S Series tractors meet the needs of farming professionals and are ideally suited for use in a range of applications.
Available with a wide choice of engine horsepower, transmissions, cab specifications, hydraulics and PTO options, you can tailor your MF 7S Series tractor to precisely match your requirements.
Get the power you need with six-cylinder AGCO Power® engines paired with DYNA-6 or DYNA-VT® transmissions.
- Stepless transmission eases the operator’s job considerably, while boosting fuel efficiency in all conditions
- Simple, infinite speed control, from 0.03 speeds to 40 km/h or 50 km/h* available with 40 km/h super Eco or 50 km/h* Eco
- The choice of two speed ranges optimises torque for different applications
- Lever, pedal control means operator can choose his preferred mode
- ‘Supervisor’ maximises output under varying loads
- New Automatic mode enables operators to adjust forward speed, while automatically regulating engine speed according to load and speed
- Shuttle and Pedal aggressiveness adjustment with brake pedal to neutral feature
Ability to work faster with the most demanding implements
The hydraulic system in the MF 7S Series enables you to work faster, with a wider range of implements. With up to five spool valves to the rear, three to the front, including front linkage, plus a high lift capacity hitch, you’ll always get more done.
Ultimate Comfort For A More Productive Workday
Front axle suspension, plus cab suspension improves driving comfort, while the colour dashboard display offers better visibility throughout the day. A new ergonomic armrest with the MulitPad and multifunction joystick eases control with effortless operation.
Low Operation Costs
The “All in One” Tier 2 Final-compliant aftertreatment system cuts ownership costs and improves visibility from the cab. Plus 500-hour engine service intervals reduce costs and downtime. There’s also easy access for daily maintenance, making your life easier.
Perfect Wheelbase For Perfect Power
A wheelbase of 2.88 meters offers improved stability with or without a heavy implement, delivery high traction in the field and increased comfort during transport.
Straightforward, Smart, Sustainable
A Datatronic 5, 9-inch touch screen terminal handles tractor functions with intuitive operation, delivering precise farming along with MF Technology. The MF guide offers incredible accurate economy by reducing overlaps with a choice Novatel or Trimble receivers. MF section control further reduces overlaps, while MF rate control automatically adjusts the application rate on the fly, saving precious inputs. MF Connect Telemetry helps manage fleet performance through remote access to machine date in real time. MF Task Doc® and MF Task Doc® Pro create and securely transfer detailed job records between the field and office.